Friday, April 22, 2011

Where To Buy Levi's 524 Juniors' Too Superlow Bootcut Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been taking my time to find the perfect jean, and after 6 months, I've finally found it! I found a pair of these at Dillard's, and I love them so much I'm ordering two more pairs. I used to buy my jeans at American Eagle, but their newer styles (even "short") have been too long for me (I'm 5'2"). The 524 superlow "short" is what I've been looking for!! These jeans are really comfortable and the fabric is soft for being jean material. In short, these jeans seriously rock.
Get more detail about Levi's 524 Juniors' Too Superlow Bootcut Jean.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links