Sunday, April 3, 2011

Buy Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
These do not flatter the figure well and I am curvy. I recommend the 524 or 518 jeans, which fit much better. I am also going to try the 504 and will let you know on a later. I bought a medium length in these 528's and they were way long and dragging the floor, so beware.

Update, 504 Juniors Levi's jeans do not flatter the body. I find 524's to be my overall choice, but I have a few 518's as well.
Get more detail about Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean.


!!1 Top 10 Places To Buy Antenna Whips !!1 Where To Buy Digital Media Players Watch Movies



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links