Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bargain sale Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am really pleased with the fit of these jeans. Like another reviewer, I am very skinny but with not with a flat rear end. Jeans that fit i the waste always smash my rear while jeans that fit my rear always gap at the waste. These jeans fit great with no gap in the back, and they aren't uncomfortable in the rear. The only complaint I have is that they are made out of the cotton spandex that ALL jeans seem to be made out of now. They are thin and tight more like knit cotton than jean, in my opinion. They are not as thin as another pair of Levis I bought, but I do not expect them to last as long as some jeans I've had for years. They will not hold up or provide an real protection in a saddle horse back riding, for example. For everyday comfort going to the movies or shopping, they will work.
Get more detail about Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean.


!9# Save Ink Jet Printers Used Printer !!1 Cyan Ink Cartridge Right Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links