Friday, February 11, 2011

Shop For Levi's Juniors' 524 Too Super Low Straight Leg Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
Levi's Junior's Too Super Low Skinny 524 Jean I bought these in "worn rigid" to replace my worn Levi's of the same name. You can't find plain dark wash straight leg jeans in stores, as most are skinny leg, and have "corporate" fading, tears, creases. The Pros: clean dark, even finish, flattering straight leg. I am not a teenager, but junior sizes are the only ones that fit, so it's nice to find plain, well fitting dark jeans that I'm not embarrassed to be seen in. The back pockets have the iconic Levi design I love. Cons: These were NOT like the picture or description exactly. The rise in the front is 8", not 7.5"; back is 12.75", not 13", so they don't curve down in the front as much or as high in the back. The waistband measures the same as my old ones, but because it sits on my hips differently, it gaps slightly in the back. (I resolved this by putting elastic in the back waistband to snug them up.) The pockets sit three quarters of an inch higher than shown (and on my old jeans), but the stitching is clean and looks fine. The fly is 4.5" long, not 4" as on my other jeans, and doesn't have the newer iconic shape of my Levi's that I like, but straighter, more ordinary shape. The thighs measured 1" wider than my old jeans, so depending on how you're built, you may want to take in the outside leg seam to fit snugger as I did. I think these were an older version of this model jeans. I don't know if that's true of all of them. I like the styling and fit on my old jeans better, but these are now very comfortable. These were not as heavy a weight of denim, though not real thin like some of the cheesy Levi's I saw in stores. Levi's calls these "Too Superlow", which is merely a marketing term. With an 8" rise, they would be considered "mid-rise" by many other brands. I wish Levi's would get the message that many of us who are not teenagers prefer or need the fit of Junior sizes, and want straight slim leg jeans with clean dark finish and low rise.
One thing I loved about my old Levi's was the way they curved down in the front and up in the back for a perfect fit. The stores all seem to carry the same thing, and I can't buy what they offer. All the misses sizes are too high waisted, with pockets too high.
Get more detail about Levi's Juniors' 524 Too Super Low Straight Leg Jean.


!!1 Laurey Cabinet Hardware Right Now !!1 Avanti Fitness Skywall Large Save !9# Popcorn Clothes This Instant



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links