Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought these jeans about 6 months ago, and they are the best jeans I ever bought. Every time I wear them I get compliments. I'm about 5'2" and a size 12 (I bought these in a 13), and these jeans are just right. I have very full thighs, but these jeans fit great and are super comfortable. They're not too loose or too tight. The only problem I noticed is that they tend to ride down a little; however, it isn't much (and wearing a belt would solve that). I would recommend these jeans to anybody who has a fuller bum or thighs!
Get more detail about Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Skinny Jean.


!!1 Da-lite Motherboards Free Shipping



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for providing individuals with an exceptionally brilliant chance to read critical reviews from this website. It really is so brilliant plus stuffed with amusement for me and my office mates to search your website on the least three times in one week to study the new things you have got. Not to mention, I'm also usually amazed with the dazzling concepts served by you. Certain 2 ideas on this page are rather the best we have all ever had.
Super Sensitive Steelcore 4/4 Cello Strings: Set

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links