Monday, September 13, 2010

Cheapest Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean



Over All Rating Reviews :
These jeans are obviously for women with curves. I am in women jeans size 26, I purchased thoses in size 3, they are just a little loose around the butt area. They are very stretchy and comfortable, they do stretch out a little after few wears. The only problem I have with these jeans is that they are a little long for me. It is about 33 inch inseam. I bought them on sale for less than 20 dollars, so I doubt it that I would take them to the tailor to fix that. I am 5"4 weight 120 lbs, I bought them in size 3.
Get more detail about Levi's 528 Juniors' Curvy Cut Boot Cut Jean.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links